Thanks to everyone who voted on the future of RDF in OCS. The results were as follows:
- No changes - 0 votes (0%)
- Fix OCS to be compliant RDF, keep general structure the same - 2 votes (11%)
- Fix OCS to be compliant RDF and rewrite in form similar to RSS - 10 votes (55%)
- Remove RDF, keep namespaces - 5 votes (27%)
- Remove RDF, no namespaces - 1 vote (5%)
So the consensus is clearly that RDF should stay and that the syntax of OCS should be expressed in a similar manner to RSS 1.0. I'll be publishing a draft of the new spec soon and hope that everyone can give feedback on its evolution.