The five things meme has made its way to me courtesy of Leigh Dodds. I thought I'd break one of my 7 habits to respond with 5 things you probably don't know about me:
- I love playing board games and since my son became old enough to join in properly I've had lots of fun scouring ebay for games from my childhood like Buccaneer, Dr Who and Rail Baron as well as more recent ones like Settlers and Atlantis.
- I was one of the first 200 Microsoft Certified Solution Developers back in the early nineties and got an engraved glass plaque for my efforts, plus a case of wine from my then employer.
- I'm an avid Sci-Fi fan but can't abide any modern Sci-Fi television series such all the Star Trek spinoffs, Stargate, Quantum Leap etc. I absolutely refuse to watch them.
- I have been vegetarian for 16 years yet my favourite TV chef is Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall, a British chef famous for eating and making use of every part of an animal and infamous for serving placenta pÃ¢tÃ© at a christening.
- My ancestry is a mix of French, Mexican, Irish and Geordie
In return, I'm tagging some Talisians: Nad, Rob, Paul, Sam and Justin