RSS Issues Wiki

Once again I've cleaned up the RSS Issues Wiki. It was completely clobbered by wikispam so now I've been forced to add an edit password. Just email me and I'll send it to you. I had to reconstruct each page individually, I hope I got it all right, please let me know if not. To get a sense of the amount of spam that is being added to wikis around the world consider that the pre-spam version of this wiki including change history was over 300MB while the post-spam version is 65KB!

P.S. I made a terrible mistake with this wiki that I'll not repeat: I started it without getting a critical mass of interested parties first. I wrote about the survival of the wiki on the Silkworm blog a few days ago.

Permalink: http://blog.iandavis.com/2005/07/rss-issues-wiki/


Other posts tagged as projects, rss, wiki

Earlier Posts